- Rename views and columns according to your needs
- Create your own views to suit your specific needs
- Integrate additional non-native to Prestashop fields to the interface, as well as the CSV import and export tools
- A classic version is also available.
- This add-on allows you to customize Store Commander's views and grids exactly the way you want. You can also rename views and columns according to your specific needs.
- The Pro version allows to add additonal fields to Store Commander (interface, CSV import and export), not present in the Prestashop database for an even finer tuning of your favourite app!
- Customize the interface to your industry or your customer’s business if you are an agency
- Facilitate mass-update of specific information added to PrestaShop to meet your customers needs
- Automate some actions (for instance when entering a products weight of >10Kg, 20€ will automatically added to the shipping costs)
- Transform/validate information before entry in the database (use uppercases for the products reference)
- Create your own change history
The list of functionalities for both versions are listed in the comparative table below:
| ||Grids Editor|
Grids Editor Pro
|Creating views and grids with the choice of any available columns |
|Customizing standard Prestashop fields: columns title and size, background color, alignment, sorting, filtering || || |
|Fast duplication of a grid and its configuration|| |
|Employes permissions management|| |
|Adding non standard Prestashop fields *should be present in DB and PS|| || |
|Managing data from other modules|| |
|Creating a list of choices to enter data quickly|| |
|Displaying automated calculations (nb of products sales in the last X months, number of customers, ....)|| |
|CSV import / export custom fields management|| |
|Adds color to cells according to the value|| |
| Technical documentation helping you to add fields faster|| |
| ||Read more || |
- All Store Commander's update version dated 2015-07-01 and after
- Add-on version: 1.2
- If you are already using Store Commander but is not located in /modules/storecommander/ you will need to apply a manual update. Instructions can be found on this article.
- To use this add-on, the minimum Store Commander version required is dated 2015-07-01 and after, version number which is indicated at the bottom-left of Store Commander’s interface.
- If your support period is still active, apply the updates directly from Store Commander's interface > Help > Update Store Commander.
- Install the add-on as a classic Prestashop module, from the Modules page in the backoffice.
- Documentation on our add-ons is available here.
- The change log of the Grid Editor Pro module is available.
- If you would like our developers to integrate these fields on your store, please refer to our 'Add Field' service.
- Technical support for this add-on is performed exclusively by email using our tickets system whilst your support & updates period is active for your Store Commander license.