- Rename views and columns to suit your specific needs
- Create your own customized views
- A Pro version is also available for an even finer tuning of Store commander!
Introduction video and demonstration
Watch the introduction video:
- You can try the Grids Editor on this page by creating a Live Demo.
- The add-on is accessible within Store Commander's interface, under the Tools menu.
The list of functionalities for both versions are listed in the comparative table below:
| ||Grids Editor|
Grids Editor PRO
|Creating views and grids with the choice of any available columns |
|Customizing standard Prestashop fields: columns title and size, background color, alignment, sorting, filtering || || |
|Fast duplication of a grid and its configuration|| |
|Employes permissions management|| |
|Adding non standard Prestashop fields *should be present in DB and PS|| || |
|Managing data from other modules|| |
|Creating a list of choices to enter data quickly|| |
|Displaying automated calculations (nb of products sales in the last X months, number of customers, ....)|| |
|CSV import / export custom fields management|| |
|Adds color to cells according to the value|| |
| Technical documentation helping you to add fields faster|| |
| || ||Read more |
- All Store Commander's update version dated 2015-07-01 and after
- Add-on version: 1.2
- If you are already using Store Commander but is not located in /modules/storecommander/ you will need to apply a manual update. Instructions can be found on this article.
- To use this add-on, the minimum Store Commander version required is dated 2015-07-01 (and after, version number which is indicated at the bottom-left of Store Commander’s interface).
- If your support period is still active, apply the updates directly from Store Commander's interface > Help > Update Store Commander.
- Install this add-on as a classic Prestashop module, from Modules menu in your backoffice.
- Documentation on our add-ons is available here.
- Technical support for this add-on is performed exclusively by email, using our tickets system whilst your support & updates period is active for your Store Commander.