Store Commander Solo
Accessible to tight budgets with the monthly subscription, Solo is the first step to boost your ecommerce
Store Commander MultiStores
Managing multiple stores by country, sharing products or not, specific prices...becomes simple and under control!
Store Commander Expert
Expert support to boost your business!
No obligation, no credit card,
then 30 days money back guarantee
- I have a SOLO plan, how can I migrate to MultiStores or Expert?
You can indeed upgrade your current plan by using the corresponding link that you will find under your account > My subscription.
- I own multiple shops, which plan should I take?
You can subscribe to the MultiStores or even the Expert plan to take advantage of the muscled up version of Store Commander. If you are using the multistore PrestaShop option, you will be able to take advantage of the information sharing between shops in a single SC interface.
- What happens if I stop my subscription?
Your subscription will end on the anniversary date and Store Commander will no longer be accessible, and no access to any SC addons you might also have. Re-activate your access in a click by startting your subscription again within your account > My subscription.
- What should I do if I come across a problem with my subscription or an addon?
Whenever you have questions or encounter any problem with your account or our products,contact our team
- What payment methods can be used?
All our plans use a bank card with the secured payment system Stripe.
- I have an old Store Commander license, how can I take advantage of the new offers?
You will find detailed information on this blog page: Store Commander new 2019 offers
- As an agency or freelancer, can I use one of these plans for multiple customers?
Our Terms and Conditions indicate that a company cannot use a MultiStores or Expert plan to manage ecommerce sites that do not belong to that same company. For example, agencies and freelancers cannot use one of these plans for their different customers.
- Are the plan prices incl. or excl. tax?
Plan prices are excluding tax.