Grids Editor add-on allows you to create new views in Store Commander's central column with any fields you wish to display.
- Open the Grids Editor from the tools menu
- In the left hand-side column, click on the icon
- Give the new view a name
- Select the new view in the list (on an orange background)
- All available fields are displayed in the right-hand-side column. Select one or multiple fields and drag them into the central panel
- When all required fields are added, you can re-arrange their order by a simple drag/drop manipulation
- When the order is complete, save the positions using the icon on the toolbar
- Once you have reset Store Commander, using F5 ou CMD+R, your new view will be accessible from the drop-down menu
The Grids Editor Pro version includes options to customize even more your Store Commander's interface. Please see this article to find out more on these options.