Customer Export PrestaShop Module:
Make use of your customer data easily
Depending on the the business sector of your PrestaShop store, export all of your customer data easily in a CSV format with the option to apply various filters.
Filter and export customer information in CSV format to suit all your needs!
With all the various filtering possibilities available in the module, you can create customer csv files for any situation, adverizing campaigns, satistfaction survey...
Here are some practical examples:
- Export emails to send a newsletter to customers who subscribed
- Run a commercial action targeted to some customer sorted by the nature of their orders or other criteria (recent, invoice amount, type of products, stock, etc.)
- Follow up on inactive customers by sending them a promotional offer, a new catalog, etc
Management solutions and export possibilities are endless because you're the one configuring your own export files using available database fields of your PrestaShop store.
Another useful functionality: a preview of the list before exporting
List of Functionalities included in the Customer Export Pro module for your PrestaShop store
The filtering level is really precise and possibilities are endless, allowing you to create customized exports for your customer database. Filters includes for example:
- Registration Newsletter
- Active account
- Customer Group
- Order Properties (dates, products, number of orders, order amount)
You can include numerous fields to your exports, such as:
- First name, last name
- Birthday date
- TVA number
- Address (city, postcode, country, telephone)
- Order information (number, amount, date and amount of the last order)
- Customer groups