Database Cleaning and Optimization: Give your PrestaShop a spring clean!
Give your PrestaShop store a Spring clean and avoid multiple bugs
Boost performance of your PrestaShop store
Delete table contents, images and all tests to revert to a clean database. This will avoid cascading bugs when your store goes live or when you migrate to a new version of PrestaShop!
Improve the display performances of your PrestaShop store as well as user experience by deleting unnecessary statistics and free up space on your server and optimize PrestaShop loading speed!
Boost your sales conversion rates. Quality display performances coupled with fast surfing experience will increase confidence and multiply your chances of having visitors actually purchase your products!
Try it for FREE
Don't hesitate to try our Database Cleaning and Optimization module for free on one of our virtual shop!
Click on the 'Try it on a demo store' button on your left.
All our PrestaShop modules are present on the virtual demo shop, Store Commander included.
Database Cleaning and Optimization is accessible from Modules menu in PrestaShop backoffice.
Database cleaning - Putting stores into production or migrating to a new version of PrestaShop
- Deletes product stock movements
- Deletes inactive products
- Deletes products for which the update date is < INPUT_DATE
- Deletes the log
- Deletes all shopping carts
- Deletes all categories and all products. Keeps the default category “Homepage”.
- Deletes images and documents files.
- Deletes all commands, associated price rebates, products returned, customized products, credit notes
- Deletes all credit notes
- Deletes all customers and their addresses
- Deletes all messages used as models when you communicate via the page detailing orders
- Deletes all manufacturers
- Deletes all suppliers
- Deletes all carriers and the default (you). Resets carts and orders to display “carrier not selected”.
- Deletes products and associated images files
- Deletes all products customization
- Deletes all products’ characteristics
- Deletes all attributes and group of attributes
- Deletes all comments made on products
- Deletes all tags
- Deletes all text aliases
- Deletes all scenes
- Deletes all discounts
- Deletes all pages viewed
- Deletes all connection statistics
- Resets price range for carriers to zero
- Resets weight range for carriers to zero
- Deletes groups
- Deletes referrers
Database - Maintaining and improving PrestaShop store performances
- Deletes discount codes for which the maximum date is < INPUT_DATE
- Deletes all research stats (search_index, search_word, sekeyword, statssearch)
- Deletes all unused shopping carts > 30 days within the tab Orders
- Deletes connection statistics < INPUT_DATE (page_views, connection, guests)
- Deletes all pages unfound
- Checks whether you use the module for gifts’ lists and deletes all lists.
- Checks whether you use the module for loyalty points and deletes all points.
- Modifies the next order number: if you delete orders, you may need to reset the billing meter to zero.
- Modifies the next order number
- Modifies the next customer account ID
Setting the next invoice number
- If you delete orders you may need to reset the invoice counter. You can start from 1 or 1000 or from any other values.
Optimize database tables
- This option should be used if you have deleted a large part of a table. Deleted rows are maintained in a linked list and subsequent INSERT operations reuse old row positions. It will reclaim the unused space and defragment the data file and optimize PrestaShop. See MySQL manual for more information.
- Deletes PrestaShop theme cache
- Deletes all files in /cache/smarty/cache/*.* and /cache/smarty/compile/*.* (except index.php)
- Deletes all temporary images
- This module does not overwrite the index.php files used to prevent visitors from reading PrestaShop folders.
Included or 29€
Included in SOLO+, MULTISTORES+ and EXPERT.
Optional in SOLO and MULTISTORES plans.
How to order and install the module?
Required: Store Commander subscription
1- To order: In Sc interface > e-Services menu
2- To activate: In Sc interface > Help > Update