Within the PDF Catalog configuration page, you can setup a 'Block' on your front office to make your PDF catalog available for download by visitors on your shop.
- First open the block options page
- Once you have selected the location of the block and entered a name, right click on the catalog you need to add > Copy link address
- In the block content, right click to 'Insert link'
- Paste the link, and give a name to the catalog, and validate OK
- The name is now in the Content window, you can save the block configuration
- You can now see the block on your front office.
Be 'careful' not to add catalogs intended for specific customers groups only.