- Store Commander version 2014-03-12
- SC Grids Editor Pro Add-on - version 1.0
- The field needs to exist in your database
- The field needs to exist in Prestashop Product Class to be used in your Front Office templates (optional)
We would like to add the field 'shipping info' allowing the display of specific information on the product page.
We will then be able to:
- use the filters in the grids to optimize the selection of products
- mass-edit this field using Store Commander's copy/paste option by language used on the store
- rapidly export the products grid with this field
To add the field to the list of available fields for your products grids, click on the in the 'Add a field' panel and enter the following information:
What is the field ID?: shipping_info (should be exactly the name as it is in the database).
SC creates the field, you now need to populate the grid with:
Field name: shipping info
Refresh combinations: keep 'no'
Exit the editing window and add the field to your grids.