- Store Commander version 2014-03-12
- SC Grids Editor Pro Add-on - version 1.0
- The field needs to exist in your database
- The field needs to exist in Prestashop Product Class to be used in your Front Office templates (optional)
We would like to add the field 'BIO Label' to be able to differencate the product type in the grids.
We will then be able to:
- use the filters in the grids to optimize the selection of products
- mass-edit this field using Store Commander's copy/paste option by language used on the store
- rapidly export the products grid with this field
To add the field to the list of available fields for your products grids, click on the in the 'Add a field' panel and enter the following information:
What is the field ID?: BIO Label (should be exactly the name as it is in the database).
SC creates the field, you now need to populate the grid with:
Field name: BIO Label
Refresh combinations: keep 'no'
Type: multiple choice
If you wish to add a yes/no option, go to the advanced properties panel and add:
List of choice:
return array(1=>_l('Yes') , 0=>_l('No'));
Exit the editing window and add the field to your grids:
- Select the grid where the field should be displayed
- Drag/drop the filed in this grid
To use the choice list, select 'multiple choice' in the Type column (Type A) for your field.