- Store Commander version 2015-07-01
- SC Grids Editor Pro Add-on - version 1.2
- The field has to be present in the database and in a Product class override
We would like to export a language field added to Prestashop Product class.
- To add the field to the list of available export fields, click on the in the 'Add a field' panel and enter the following information:
What is the field ID?: my_field (has to correspond exactly to the field name in Product Class)
- SC creates the field, you now need to populate the grid with:
- From the Advanced Properties panel (right hanside) > Export Process, add the following
$field = $p->my_field[ $getIDlangByISO[ $switchObjectLang ] ];
- On the right handside panel, select Advanced Properties > Selectable language, and add the name if the field (separated by a comma if you are adding multiple fields)
You will need to adapt this code to your needs.
- Exit the editing window and you can use the field in your export mapping