- Store Commander version 2014-03-12
- SC Grids Editor Pro Add-on - version 1.0
- The field needs to exist in your database
We would like to add the field 'BIO Label' which will allow to differentiate this type of products in the grids.
For this example, this field is located in ps_label table id_product_attribute ; label_bio (0/1) ).
We will then be able to:
- use the filters in the grids to optimize the selection of combinations
- mass-edit this field using Store Commander's copy/paste option
- rapidly export the combinations grid with this field
To add the field to the list of available fields for your products grids, click on the in the 'Add a field' panel and enter the following information:
What is the field ID?: label_bio (should be exactly the name as it is in the database).
Field name: BIO Label
Type: multiple choice
return ' ,lab.label_bio ';
SQL Left join:
return ' LEFT JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'label lab ON (lab.id_product_attribute = pa.id_product_attribute) ';
$combArray[$combinaison['id_product_attribute']]['label_bio'] = $combinaison['label_bio'];
$sql = "UPDATE "._DB_PREFIX_."label SET label_bio = ".(int)Tools::getValue('label_bio',0)." WHERE id_product_attribute=".int()$id_product_attribute;
List of choices:
return array(1=>_l('Yes') , 0=>_l('No'));
Select the combinations grid
Drag/drop the field in this grid
To use the list of choice, select 'Type: multiple choice (Type A) for this field