Exit working nights and sleepless week-ends on your Prestashop back office!
Much more than your ordinary Prestashop module, Store Commander is a 100% web-based application allowing you to run your Prestashop store from anywhere in the world on PC, MAC or Linux providing you have an Internet connection.
SC SOLO was designed for store owners and webmasters who manage a single Prestashop store and who are eager to enhance and optimize their Prestashop back office management with mass-updating and fast navigating features.
SC SOLO is a full version of Store Commander and includes 100% of features such as all mass-updating as well as CSV import and Universal CSV Export features:
- Associating products to combinations in bulk
- Associating images to combinations in bulk
- Assigning multiple categories to products at once
- Deleting products, features, attributes, tags, accessories and much more in bulk
- Mass-uploading images from a PC, MAC or external source
- Adding products to categories in bulk
- Creating accessories, attachments and tags in bulk
- Associating accessories, attachments ans tags to products in bulk
- Creating combinations in bulk using the CSV import feature
- Mass-updating suppliers' information using CSV import feature
- Mass-updating product fields: price, VAT, short and long descriptions, delivery dates, wholesale price, quantities, reduction %, reduction date from and to, quantity discounts, etc
- Mass-updating attributes and characteristics: weight, colour, material, height, etc
- Organizing a promotional campaign in seconds using the mass product manager in SC
- Exporting all products from Prestashop store A to Prestashop store B, C...
- Managing orders in bulk
- Managing customers in bulk
- Customers service management
- Managing advanced stock and warehouses
- 12 months free updates and support
- Prestashop 1.1 to 1.7 (184.108.40.206 minimum)
Enough time wasted trying to install a Windows application on your PC! Store Commander installs directly onto your online store in just 5-10 minutes in most cases.
All you need is a web browser and you can then rapidly enjoy your new application and manage your catalog in a fast and efficient manner!
Please refer to our article for more detailed information.