SC PDF Catalog: Create catalogs in PDF format in seconds!
Creating a customized PDF catalog for your PrestaShop store in 2'
Create your PDF catalogs in 2 minutes with this PrestaShop module
Create your PDF catalogs in just a few clicks!
Access 14 ready-to-use formats
Perform your inventories in a blink of an eye
Allow your visitors to download your catalogs in PDF format
Create themed catalog
Try it for FREE
Don't hesitate to try SC PDF Catalog for free by clicking on the 'Try it on a demo store' button on your left.
The demo store includes all of Store Commander addons.
SC PDF Catalog is accessible from the Modules menu in your PrestaShop backoffice.
PDF Catalog module formats
All examples below have been generated using this module. Please click on the link to view each example.
- 1 product per page (1x1
- 4 products per page (2x2
- 6 products per page (2x3)
- 12 products per page (3x4)
- 15 products per page (3x5)
- 20 products per page (4x5)
- 24 products per page (4x6)
- Products list (A): Ref-Name-Weight-Stock-Price
- Products list (B): Ref-Name-EAN13-Stock-Price
- Products list (C): Ref-Name-UPC-Stock-Price
- Products list (D): Ref-Pic-Name-Weight-Price
- Products list (E): Ref-Pic-Name-Price
- Products list (F): Ref-Pic-Name-Stock-Price
- Products list (G): Ref-Pic-Name-Price-Picto Promo
- Price Comparison List: Ref-Pic-Name-Price
It allows you to create PDF catalogs in just one minute.
- 14 ready-to-use formats to display the "On Sale' logo as well as the UPC code
- Creates an optional cover page with HTML content
- Possibility to create a table of contents displayed as a real tree structure
- Footer customization with HTML content
- Displays the page numbers
- Displays prices incl. or excl. VAT or no price
- Manages reductions for client groups (create your catalogs with public and professional prices)
- Creates a customizable block that allows your visitors to download your catalogs
- Possibility to add a customizable for each catalog
- Possibility to choose the image format (quality management)
- Possibility to choose the font used in the catalog
- Choice of which categories to include in the catalog - create your themed catalogs!
- Creation of a backup system to save catalog options and allow you to find your catalog configurations
- Possibility to display either EAN13 bar codes or UPC bar codes (from PrestaShop 1.4)
- Catalog size is only limited by your web servers hosting capabilities
- UTF-8 Encoding
- Creates a table of contents with a link to associated categories pages
- Choice of order in which the products will be displayed (position)
- Creates a cover page to introduce categories with name/name+descriptions/tpl file
- Creates html format descriptions with images
- Product combinations are displayed in a summary table
- Listings format: column headers are displayed on each page
- Possibility to indicate the PDF file parameters (title, author, creator,...)
- Filter by manufacturer/brand
- Display an empty column on listing formats
- Use only available products
- Run a CRON task to generate your catalog everyday
- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.5 to 1.7
- Uses a .tpl file for your catalog's cover page
- Option allowing you to use a full image on your cover page
- Choose the separator for thousands and decimals, display the currency and decimals
- Download the PDF documentation to help you create and customize your catalog
Customizing your PDF catalogs
Possibility to create a table of contents displayed a a real tree structure
Since each PrestaShop store has a unique structure and product display system, we offer to customize your catalog and create new formats adapted to your own products: Please contact us for a quote.