Create your PDF catalogs
in just one click!
The virtual store is created with all our Prestashop modules as well as our all-in-one application Store Commander.
- The PDF Catalog is available under the Modules tab.
PDF Catalog Samples
All examples below have been generated using this module. Please click on the link to view each example.
Detailed product features
This module installs a "PDF Catalog" tab within the main tab "Modules". Files copying or core changes are no longer necessary.
It allows you to create PDF catalogs in just one minute.
- Two new ready-to-use formats (10 altogether) to display the "On Sale' logo as well as the UPC code - New!
- Creates an optional cover page with HTML content
- Possibility to create a table of contents displayed a a real tree structure
- Footer customization with HTML content
- Displays the page numbers
- Displays prices incl. or excl. VAT or no price - New!
- Manages reductions for clients groups (create your catalogs with public and professional prices) - New!
- Creates a customizable block that allows your visitors to download your catalogs
- Choice of adding a customizable logo for each catalog - New!
- Possibility to choose the image format (quality management) - New!
- Possibility to choose th fonts to use in the catalog - New!
- Choice of which categories to include in the catalog - create your themed catalogs!
- Possibility to select products with a view to creating various catalog from deactivated categories (invisible to the public)
- Creation of a backup system to save catalog options and allow you to find your catalog configurations again in a single click - New!
- Possibility to display either EAN13 bar codes or UPC bar codes (from Prestashop 1.4) - New!
- Catalog’s size only limited by your web server hosting capabilities
- UTF-8 Encoding
- Creates a table of contents with a link to associated categories’ pages
- Choice of the order in which products will be displayed (position)
- Creates a cover page to introduce categories with name/name+descriptions/tpl file - New!
- Creates html format descriptions with images
- Products’ combinations are displayed in a summary table
- Listings format: columns’ headers on each page are being displayed
- Possibility to indicate the PDF file parameters (title, author, creator,...)
- Run a CRON task to generate your catalog everyday - New!
- Compatible with Prestashop 1.1 to 1.5 - New!
- Uses a .tpl file for your catalog's cover page - New!
- Download the brand new PDF documentation to help you create and customize your catalog - New!
- Upon payment received, you can download the zip file which contains the module to add to the /modules folder of your store. You will then go to Prestashop Backoffice > Modules to select 'Install' under PDF Catalog.
- PrestaShop 1.1 to 1.5
- Module version: 2.1
- Since each store has a unique structure and product display system, we offer a to customize your catalog and create new formats adapted to your own products: Please contact us for a quote.
- This module will be updated according to cybermerchants’ needs and Prestashop’s future releases. Technical support is provided by Store Commander by email.