Compress product images instantly with SC TinyPNG
- Are you using TinyPNG service to compress images on your PrestaShop catalog?
- Enable our TinyPNG addon on your Store Commander for your image uploads and imports to slim down instantly!
- Save an average of 72% on the size of image files: good for the SEO and on pages loading time for your visitors
Prerequisite: A user account on https://tinypng.com
Optional: You could also use the PrestaShop module TinyPNG to compress all existing images on your shop or all images you might add without using Store Commander.
How does it work?
- Setup an account on https://tinypng.cpm, if not done already
- Purchase our SC Addon and apply a SC update within the interface
- Access SC Settings to add the necessary API to enable the compression
More detailed information on this article.
Included or 29€
Included in SOLO+, MULTISTORES+ and EXPERT.
Optional in SOLO and MULTISTORES plans.
How to order and install the module?
Required: Store Commander subscription and tinypng.com account
1- To order: In Sc interface > e-Services menu
2- To activate: In Sc interface > Help > Update